Langton Brewery - Maidenhead

This is a forum to ask about people in Berkshire. Please note this is not for Family History subjects
Forum rules
We can offer general guidance on sources of information. However, we are unable to answer specific questions regarding genealogy or family history and suggest you contact one of the relevant local organisations by following the links from the main website.

The Berkshire Local History Association is not responsible for the content of external sites.
snowathlete

Langton Brewery - Maidenhead

Postby snowathlete » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi,

This is my first post here. I am researching my family history and found that the Langtons were very prominent in Maidenhead, Cookham, Taplow etc. They were Mayors of Maidenhead many times over the years and owned the Langton Brewery, which was the first brewery in Maidenhead so I am told.
Beyond that I dont know much else about them, but its quite possible i decend from them so im very intersted to find out more. Does anyone know anything about them, or have any leads?

I plan to visit the Berkshire archives at some point, but its a long way for me to come for a visit and im not 100% well, so for now its internet research only for me.

Thanks for any input you may have,
Best wishes
Joel

Return to “People in Berkshire”