Trinity Athletic Club

To discuss and ask questions on places within Berkshire
Forum rules
We can offer general guidance on sources of information. However, we are unable to answer specific questions regarding genealogy or family history and suggest you contact one of the relevant local organisations by following the links from the main website.

The Berkshire Local History Association is not responsible for the content of external sites.
rogercorti

Trinity Athletic Club

Postby rogercorti » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm

I am interested in finding out more information on the Trinity Athletic Club formed in 1880.
I have a notebook belonging to Arthur Robert Fry, my wife's grt grt grandfather who was the secretary.
Team colours Black & White, sports ground Park Lane, Somerstown, Club house at Trinity Vestry, Oxford Rd.
Includes lists of Football & Cricket team (same people!) with official's names and first accounts.
Dearly like to know more. Can anyone assist please?
Names mentioned are: Reginald & Ernest & Rupert Anderson, Harry Maxwell, Leopold?, Arthur & Richard Bean, Henry Lusty?, John Herring, James Pullen, Ernest Thompson, William Dunster, Albert & Arthur Fry, censored Archer, Rev Ceciil Grainger, Rev C M Toft, Squire Tomkin.

Return to “Places in Berkshire”