Palmers (Huntley and Palmers)

This is a forum to ask about people in Berkshire. Please note this is not for Family History subjects
Forum rules
We can offer general guidance on sources of information. However, we are unable to answer specific questions regarding genealogy or family history and suggest you contact one of the relevant local organisations by following the links from the main website.

The Berkshire Local History Association is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Contributor

Postby Contributor » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 am

Being a descendent of George Palmer and not knowing much about the family, I would appreciate any and all info anyone may have. i have been on the Huntley and palmers website. A list of names of my great aunts and uncles Georges children would be greatly appreciated, George is my great great grandfather. If anyone is a relative I would love to correspond with you. Thanks

Contributor

Postby Contributor » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm

There is a book on the economic history of Huntley and Palmers in the Berkshire record office. It included various references to the family and family events and included a family tree. There is also a biography of Ronald Poulton Palmer available free on the internet. He died in WWI and the book was written by his father. He was a great sportsman and played rugby for England.

Return to “People in Berkshire”