Corderoy in and around Blewbury

This is a forum to ask about people in Berkshire. Please note this is not for Family History subjects
Forum rules
We can offer general guidance on sources of information. However, we are unable to answer specific questions regarding genealogy or family history and suggest you contact one of the relevant local organisations by following the links from the main website.

The Berkshire Local History Association is not responsible for the content of external sites.
colinjackson

Corderoy in and around Blewbury

Postby colinjackson » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Are there any others who are actively researching these families? Contact me if you think we could help each other.

Tom_Hine

Re: Corderoy in and around Blewbury

Postby Tom_Hine » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:52 am

Hello Colin, I spotted your request for CORDEROY family in Blewbury. I am a Berks watermill historian and and have some references to this family at Blewbury `Upper Mill` a.k.a. `Corderoy`s Mill`. I have Richard at the mill 1788. Joseph there 1847, `54 & `69. Justus there 1877 & 1895. 1911 to 1920 the executors of Justus were running the CORDEROY milling business. Hope this helps. I am a member of the `Mill Archive`, Watlington St, Reading, spending one day a week there. Anything further you may have on the mill and miller history would be appreciated. Kind Regards. Tom HINE.

Return to “People in Berkshire”